CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 8, 2010

Newfound Muse


It's been like what... 3 days?
And I feel like it's been awhile since I last posted here
I'm not lazing around this holiday, okay half-truth
Because I'm actually doing something!
If anyone's wondering what do I do all day staring at the screen
I can say that I don't play any games, not anymore
All I do when I'm on the computer is read... and read and read and read
I do alot of reading, even if it's entertainment news, fictions and mangas
Hey, I happen to think that any form of reading is useful!
Reading is a good habit, it helps me extend my vocabulary, improves my grammar and polishes my writing
I mentioned a few posts earlier here about doing something new, challenging myself and trying out at being my own author

Yup, I'm actually doing it... I'm doing some writings of my own and I'm going one step ahead by posting them
I won't be posting it here but under a new penname and somewhere else instead
And what I do these days are thinking of ideas and storylines
It's actually pretty fun... if only I can make a living out of this ;x
.

0 Played: