What kind of drunk person am I?
I don't think I've ever been drunk, just tipsy... if I remember enough to tell
What brought this up? No, I'm not having alcohol at the moment, definitely sober
I was just reading a fic and it struck me, that people behave differently when drunk and there are a few traits and commonly odd behaviour that follow
There are those who starts slurring incoherent words; those who spill their secrets and others' as well; those who get touchy-feely and affectionate; those who swears and curses and tries to pick a fight... etc
I'm not an expert in this, really... all I know are from observations and tv shows
So, which category do I fall into?
Actually, I kind of have a high alcohol tolerance... I take after my mum
I don't think I have ever been really drunk, like passing out cold
But if I have to say, judging from my recent drinking session with my friends
I'm the type who laughs till my stomach hurts at things that may not even be funny to others, sings with whoever who cares to sing with me and insists that I'm not drunk even when things starts spinning
LOL... what's the best kind of drunk?
I need to see my friends in their drunken state! XD
.
Test Post
10 years ago
0 Played:
Post a Comment