Went for dinner with family and relatives earlier
Without my dad though, he's off on a business trip to Chiang Mai for 10 days
It's my maternal grandmother's birthday according to the Chinese calendar!
HAPPY 76th BIRTHDAY to AH MA~!!!
She's not feeling well and her health has been deteriorating for the past few months... so I wanna wish her health and longevity with many more years to come... she has so many grandchildren and I would like to see the day that she becomes a great grandmother! :D
And although I'm 2 days late, I wanna wish him anyway...
HAPPY 24th BIRTHDAY to JAEJOONG~!!!
His birthday falls on the 26th, I knew it but I didn't get to blog about it T_T
I wish that the whole DBSK controversy would just resolve already and DBSK would just stay as they were before and being awesome!
It's not my birthday but I'm making wishes... LOL
.
Test Post
10 years ago
0 Played:
Post a Comment