CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Changes

The future looks bleak...
LOL that's just me being dramatic~
I'm not even really working yet!
I just feel really pooped out with this internship thingy going on
The workload is not the problem, it's the whole traveling stuff that's killing me
I'm seriously exhausted T_T
Wake up at 6.30am and I'll only be back home around 8pm
And that leaves me with very little personal time coz I go to sleep at 12.30
Not to mention I get very pissed and cranky when I get home coz the traffic is insane
And that is why, Saturdays and Sundays are very precious to me >_<
I think I'll be suffering from depression by the time my internship ends in April
Oh my sanity~ I'll try my best to hold on to it
I really need to grow up and be optimistic about things, be more of an extrovert
I need a boost in my self-esteem, I don't even know what I should be scared of
All the best to me! :D