CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 5, 2009

Day One

Phew... all I can say is that I've had a very hectic day today
I don't even know where to begin
I arrived at the workplace an hour earlier lol~
So basically my working hours are from 9am to 6pm

I found out that there's another intern from my uni as well
She's my senior from Advertising... hmm
So it's our first day and they told us to just look and read up on their previously published magazines
By the way, they specialise in hair, beauty and a tad of fashion
I was a little fidgety at first but they're all nice and friendly people :D
But it got kinda boring and I was getting sleepy
Thank goodness there's this guy who has good taste in music
It may not be DBSK or anything K-Pop but it did prevent me from dozing off rofl~

And as if I wasn't trying hard enough to digest every new information and surroundings
They decided that I follow a colleague to cover an event!!!
It was the grand opening of a hair studio in TTDI
We arrived there and I was like 'whoa... O_O'
People with funky hairstyles greeted and ushered us in
I was still kinda lost and confused and felt misplaced... haha
But I got to meet two dashing hairstylists and shook hands with them!
Oh gosh, I have a feeling that I'll be meeting and speaking to many strangers in my area of work
I'll admit I don't have very good people skills >.<
HOW? WHY? WHUT???

Oh... I had to work overtime coz of the event!
It was around 8+ when we left and I still had to travel back
And if that wasn't enough...
Today is my grandmother's birthday!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO AH MA~
Rushed to her house to have steamboat with family and relatives
By the time I reached home it was already 11+
I'm seriously exhausted, no joke...
Oh well, I'm gonna head to bed early!

0 Played: