This morning at the LRT station...
I saw not one, but FOUR Korean schoolboys!
Such hotties, haha I really sound like a pedophile now >_<
I just think they're cute but only as eyecandy, wouldn't hope for anything more
They're like the Ouran High School Host Club gang
There's the charming Tamaki, the specky Kyoya, cute Hunny and err... Mori?
Haha,just lacking of the Hiitachin twins coz, there were no twins -_-
The tallest and lanky one which I dubbed as Tamaki reminds me of the Korean model Lee Soo Hyuk
He doesn't have the common Korean traits such as small eyes
His eyes are pretty, big and round, he's just guhhhhhh... pretty
Hey, at least now I have something to look forward to in the mornings! *grins*
I wish I was a teenage highschooler again, not for academic reasons but for other reasons all together LOL
I'm so glad I've graduated high school, it was a really awesome phase of my life where most fond memories were created there, and it affected me in all ways possible to make me the person that I am today
However, I'd never want to relive and go through all that again, that way the magic stays
(Plus I don't wanna hit the books and wake up friggin early in the morning again! I'd rather chew on books like a bookworm, lol)
I'd never trade it for anything else or wished I went to a better school
I will always be proud of being an MGS student :D
And cheers to all my girlfriends whom I'm very blessed to have met along the way
It's been 4 years since we've graduated from high school
We cherish each other and that's why we're still friends and hang out together after all these years
We're there for one another as we grow up and mature
Does that count? Coz I think we still act silly and talk crap like always ROFL
I don't think it's any different from when we were still in school, we still act the same around each other
The only thing that's changed is we see less of each other now T_T
Till then... we shall meet again!!!~
(Psst... bila? CNY semua boleh kah?)
Test Post
10 years ago
0 Played:
Post a Comment