I realised something awhile back ago...
When I had this assignment in Journalism class where our lecturer sent us outdoors to observe and narrate the situation
It struck me today at the LRT station that it's what I've been doing this past 2 weeks
I'd always be early and I'd sit down, listening to my iPod
Then I'd watch and observe as people pass me by, dropping off by cars or hailing cabs, all on their way to work
But there are some regulars that I happen to see almost every morning
He's a bald elderly man who would sit and drink his glass of 'teh tarik' provided by a mak cik operating a food stall nearby, makes me wonder what bond they have formed, very 'muhibah'
But what interests me the most is another elderly man with greying beard who wears a cowboy hat, bringing his 4 dogs out for a morning routine walk
Of which I can only identify as 2 Beagles, a big black dog, and a small white-brown one
I guess it's coz I'm such a dog-person, I love dogs alot :D
I just think it's really peaceful and calming to sit back and relax, observing others and surroundings, taking in every particular because you're so absorbed in your own world
With that aside, I would like to rant about how sucky yesterday was >:[
It was totally not my day, some things went wrong, didn't go as planned
Damn frustrating, and while I was worrying about that, I totally forgot about another matter that I was supposed to do!
It only hit me this morning but it's too late T_T
Test Post
10 years ago
0 Played:
Post a Comment