CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Exclusively DBSK

I just read a funny post of my beloved DBSK guys in Allkpop
It's an interview where they're asked 50 questions
They sure provided some hilarious answers that had me trying to stiffle my laughter at work dammit!
This is the link : http://www.allkpop.com/index.php/full_story/tvxq_preview_on_hey_x3/
It goes like this, and I'm just gonna mention some funny ones :D
[FYI: YH=Yunho, CM=Changmin, JJ=Jaejoong, YC=Yoochun, JS=Junsu]

2. What's the first thing you see in the morning?
YH & YC : Handphone (I'm guessing they're the early birds]
CM, JJ & JS : Manager's face (lol~ they need to be waken up)

5. What do you do when you're alone?
CM : Read books (that is so typical of him, smartass genius)
YC : Roll around at home (lol omg ftw rly? can I join you?!)

9. What's your scariest experience so far?
YH : When I fell from the rooftop of my church (aww, you poor thing, let me give you a hug)
CM : When I saw a ghost (he probably mentioned Junsu lol)
JJ : When I injured my leg during a dance rehearsal (I still remember that, it was heartbreaking seeing him in wheelchair and crutches)
YC : When I first came to Japan (whut? you have Japan-phobia?)
JS : When I hear Changmin sleep talk (so much win LOL)

11. When did you feel that you're really blessed/happy?
JS : When I lie on my bed after a day's schedule (aww, can I join you?)

12. What's your ideal type?
YH : Someone who'll only believe in me, an optimistic person
CM : Someone who's mature, with deep thoughts
JJ : A woman with pretty hands
YC : A gentle woman
JS : A bright/cheerful woman
(It amuses me how much it sounds like they're describing themselves as women LOL, it's so sweet how they're looking for girls who're so much like them personality-wise)

13. Something a female does that makes your heart beat faster?
YC : When she brushes dirt/lint off my clothes (so sweet and innocent)
CM : When she places her hands on her chest when bowing (ooh~ gentle ones)
JJ : Nothing special, just when I feel she's feminine (pfft, you mean more feminine that you?)
YC : When she's washing clothes (wtf Chun, is that kinky for you?!)
JS : (same answer as CM, is it something Korean girls usually do?)

14. What will you give to your girlfriend?
YC : Myself (bwahahaha vain much?)

17. If you were reborn as a girl tomorrow?
YH : Cry my heart out (man-pride lol~ cheer up at least you'll get boobs)
JJ : I want to buy clothes! (wow, he's so accepting of the fact that I think he secretly wishes for it)

19. If you see a shooting star, what will you wish for?
YH : That time will fly faster. I want to be 30 (why Yunnie?! youth is precious, I don't know anyone who wishes they're older, it could be the fact that he wants to get married and set up a family soon, aww... marry me pls!)

24. Your 'enemy' is?
YH : Myself (don't be too hard on yourself, leader-sshi)
CM : Junsu (lol, something is going on *grins* so playful)
JJ : Myself (you don't really mean that, you LOVE yourself, you're so vain)
YC : Supper (haha, is it really hard to fight?)
JS : Changmin (LOL something is definitely going on here, such kids.. feel the MinSu love)

25. What hair style would you like to try next?
YH : Permed hair (NO Yunnie why would you want that?! the horror O_O!!!)
JJ : Blue hair (haha, that's so cool)
JS : Bald (NOOO FRIGGIN' WAY JUNSU are you out of your mind?!)

28. How do you relieve stress?
JJ : I just blank out (what are you? a robot?!)
YC : Supper (and I thought it was your enemy)

30. What would you do if you could read minds?
JS : Enter FBI (I just thought his answer was the most useful one lol)

31. When do you feel lonely?
JS : I don't really feel it (is it coz you're so caught up with your hyperactive self?)

34. What do you collect?
YC : Plastic models from Gundam Seed (I just got to know that Chun is an anime buff! otaku)

35. Who's the person you want to meet most now?
JJ : Monkey King (fantasize much?)
YC : Santa Claus (someone still believes in Santa...)
JS : Jesus (isn't it abit too early to meet him? enjoy ur life Su...)

36. Which animal do you think you resemble?
YH : Tiger
CM : Deer
JJ : Cat
(Lol, those are their costume characters for the Balloon MV, though Jae was a lion and the deer was freaking adorable)

41. Which part of the body do you first notice when you meet someone?
YH : Eyes (I like your sincerity, the eyes do not lie!)
CM : Clothes (wow, how do I need to dress to meet you?)

43. What 's something you have to do without fail every day?
JJ : Half-bathing (do I even want to know what it means?)

44. If you could turn back time, where do you want to go back to?
(all of them answered they want to go back to school except...)
JS : I don't want to turn back time. The present is good! (well good for you Su, no regrets!)

46. What will you be doing 10 years from now?
CM : Continue making music and preparing for my wedding (marry me please! iloveyou :D)

Okay that's all the funny bits, is this post long or what?
They're so friggin hilarious and funny and cute and adorable and and charming and considerate and kind and handsome and talented and gorgeous and awesome and I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!♥♥♥♥♥

Also, I've caught the flu and cough -feels gloomy-
Such inappropriate timing! Chinese New Year is ushering in a couple more days!!!
I hope I'll recover quickly so I can enjoy CNY like everyone...
As the saying goes, a rainbow appears after the thunderstorm
(LOL actually that's just something I made up)
I'm supposed to be in the festive mood and shop like mad but what's with this sickness?!
WHY?!

DBSK forever

0 Played: