CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 26, 2009

Double Happiness

Yeah... it's the time of the year again
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR 2009~!!
It's the year of the Ox, moo moo year~
I'm feeling better thank goodness, still not well but better :D
I love CNY! So much cookies! So many drinks! So many AngPao!!! $_$
Had a tiring day entertaining guests and relatives today
And the weather was scorching crazy *swt*

There was supposed to be an eclipse around 4.30 to 7 but I saw nothing
We're not supposed to see it anyway, it's a bad omen


Oh, and today's also JaeJoong of DBSK's birthday!
Happy 23rd Birthday Jaejoong!!!
I was so busy, I kinda forgot >_<
Oh damn, the pics are in my iPod!!! Argh
Now I have to run upstairs, grab my iPod and plug it in the comp! brb
Back... now I have to go through a thousand plus pics o_o
I'm doing this coz I love Jae okay! Jae is awesome! Muacks!!
He's lucky~ it's a double celebration!
Jae, you are so wonderful~ you angel with a devilish streak you
Your voice is so smooth and beautiful like honey...
I love his doe eyes and porcelain smooth skin
This guy has great sense of fashion! Everything he wears look nice on him
Here's to my oppa Jaejoong who's 2 years older than me! haha
Ultimate pretty boy of the century!



Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
I ♥ you Jaebear!

0 Played: