Aiks... my blog has been picture-less lately
Don't have the time to take random pics and post D:
And now I usually blog at work (how ethical XD) so no pics here
I like posting random pics, which I think I have stored in my pc at home
Somehow I just kept forgetting to post them, finding the right time and such
Will probably post them sooner or later
I am really deprived of personal time and space T_T
Please give me back my freedom!!!
I'm getting kind of emo lately now that I'm out in the real world
Like, really looking at things with my own eyes
Whenever I feel like life is being harsh on me
I'm quickly reminded that I'm actually more fortunate than most people
And then I feel sympathetic and sorry for those who are struggling and suffering to go on with life while others more fortunate are enjoying and splurging on luxuries
That makes me motivated not to give up on life so easily
I shouldn't complain about work when others are jobless
I shouldn't be a picky eater when others are wondering when their next meal will be
I shouldn't be... you get the drift, too emo to go on
So... what was this post about again?? gosh I'm so random...
Test Post
10 years ago
0 Played:
Post a Comment