It's happening again...
I've never felt so shitty and miserable since the last time I got sick
And that was like, few months back?
I blogged in previous posts complaining how sickly I was
And during that time I was in so much pain and misery that I felt like dying, no shit
It went on for a few weeks... damn sucky!
Back to the present... and I'm SICK AGAIN~!!!
Now I have the flu, cough, phlegm and a headache
And that's not all, guess what?!
Lady Red has decided to pay me one of her monthly visits
Wow, who should I thank for the appropriate timing?! !%&*#$%^&*?
And when you mix it up and put it all together, what do you get?
A very angsty, emo, brooding, morbid and hot-tempered... ME!
Like wtf, my nose is runny and I'm wheezing like an asthma patient
I'm dizzy, can't focus properly and feeling out of the blue
What have I possibly done to deserve this?!
I'm eating medicine but it ain't helping no shit
And I also suspect my mum of spreading the sickness to me coz she's coughing too!
She also spread it to me the last time!
I told her to stay away from me LOL~
And she told me to go to my dad
I really really wanna go home please T_T
Thinking of calling in sick tomorrow, can't stand it anymore
Even standing up is tiring
And dammit I'm tired and sleepy >_<
I just wanna collapse and lie in my bed and never wake up till I'm okay
Or maybe roll around the house like Chun or blank out like Jae :D
Test Post
10 years ago
0 Played:
Post a Comment