Just got back from lunch with my colleagues
Ate at some Nyonya restaurant in SS2
I was eating when this guy colleague said that the way I eat is polite~ LOL
You have no idea how often I get that remark...
Practically everyone who's eaten with me or seen me eat would say that!
Is it really that obvious and noticeable?!
I should be known as... Mish, Girl Who Has Polite Eating Manners
Lmao, I made it sound like some kinda superpower
I've also always been called a slow eater
So agonizingly slow and polite that I think some of my friends might feel like beating me up or shoving all the food into my mouth! Haha
But behold, I've found a person who eats slower than me!
She's the new intern whom I found shared many similar traits with me
We like Jin, we dislike pork, we're slow eaters, we have long hair, we're from the same uni, we don't like maths
Okay right now I can't think of anything more o_o
But I think people should practice proper table manners, especially girls
When you eat slower, you chew more, making it easier to digest and therefore you feel full faster!
Haha, look at that... an eating tip!
What is becoming of my blog?! O_O
Yay~ my mum's picking me up from work today!
Mum, grandma and aunts went to consult a Chinese medical practioner about their health problems and after that they have an appointment with a fortune teller to choose a name for my aunt's newborn baby daughter!
I've never seen the baby yet coz mother and child are in Kuching
Let's just hope that the baby girl wouldn't be as much of a handful as her brother, the 4-year-old adorable brat I've mentioned in earlier posts
He's just so naughty, playful, mischievous and talkative yet adorable and lovable... I just wanna bite him argh!
Excuse me, I have sadistic tendencies toward cute things >:]
Test Post
10 years ago
0 Played:
Post a Comment