CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Precious Memories

Whoa, I was pretty pissed off last night when I got home
But it was all okay when my family and I went out for dinner
I mean, really like the whole family, all 5 of us sitting down and eating together on the same table
It's just a really warm and precious moment
I really missed those times when we would just talk comfortably, be at ease and catch up with our lives
It's really heartwarming to know your family will always be there for you, no matter in good or bad times
As they say, blood is thicker than water
And we also shared funny moments like no other
Like when we laughed at my 4-year-old cousin for crying during the first day at his kindergarten yesterday, okay so it was funny yet pitiful, coz we all thought that the naughty mischievous brat would be scolding the teacher and bullying his classmates
Or when we reminisce on all our kindergarten childhood days
My elder bro refused to attend his registered kindergarten and my mum said he even went as far as wanting to jump out of the car lol!
Should I call him extreme or a coward? Hahaha *cough-coward-cough*
He just had a grudge for that particular kindergarten coz when they put him in another, he was fine with it
Mine was not a very pleasing memory too, but I still laugh when I think back on it
My parents were working so my grandma took care of me
And she would send me to kindergarten on her scooter, which kinda had me worrying that I might fall off
Oh gawd as I'm writing this, the memories are coming back vividly!
And there was one time when I resented going to kindergarten coz there was a bully
But my grandma dragged me there anyway, in my pajamas no less!
It was embarassing, but what the heck I was five and didn't know any better
But gone are the days of bribing me with candies and sweets
Then it was little bro's turn, he's such a baby
I would scoff at him coz he had it easy while things didn't go that easy for my elder bro and I
My mum retired to take care of him, he's such a lucky kid!
So he's pampered alot, everything's given to him, and he grew up to be very dependant on my parents
He's so attatched that my mum had to stay with him in school for about a week
Me? Oh they just settled everything for me on the first day of school and dumped me there to fend for myself in this scary world >:[
But I don't blame them or anything, they were just busy, working parents with a family to raise
And that just suggests that I handled it well at such a tender age :D

I realised how much I've been missing out on all this family stuff
It's nice to reminisce together and look back at the memories of the past with your loved ones
It will really put a smile on your face, and a silly grin if you're like me XD


p/s: DBSK say I'm such a beautiful woman and SS501 say they are my men! XD
Gosh, how I love these songs where they dedicate it to the listeners! <3

0 Played: