CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 17, 2010

Chicken & Duck Friendship


Had a farewell outing with my uni friends at the Gardens and Mid Valley today
Because one of my good friend since my foundation year, Shi Toh, is going back to her hometown in Sibu
It's been a while since I last saw her, and it's probably going to be the last time too
It's funny, considering the circumstances when we first met...
We were talking like chicken and duck, she didn't understand much English and I didn't understand much Mandarin
It was kinda hard to communicate at first, but laughter solved it all... what a universal language!
She'd always tell these funny jokes and made me laugh so hard my insides hurt XD
Seeing them all together like this, I'm gonna miss them alot... now that we're over with uni and won't get many chances to see each other like always
So I wanna say thanks to Ah Bee, Lemon, Shi Toh, Yeu Nuoh and Mi Shel... for all the wonderful memories and shared laughters, it would be something I'd treasure dearly...
I also made a little pact with Ah Bee during our foundation year, more like she forced me, or else who in the right mind would agree to it... lol
That was I would let her bite me once we graduate...
And she really bit me on my arm... quite hard too, there were her teethmarks and saliva left after that!!!
I told her I'd find her if I had rabies... lol~
It was all in good fun... it was a fun, happy outing :)

Also, I want to take this opportunity...
To say goodbye to my long hair...
Because tomorrow... I'm going to chop it off!
Yes, that's right! My long hair which I've always had and kept for so long
I'm gonna miss it... but it's okay, hair will grow
I'm all for changes right now... I feel liberated! Yeah baby~


0 Played: