I was cleaning the fish pond and picked out some dead fishes which have mysteriously died... the number of fatalities are still counting for reasons unknown...
And I really want to soak my hands in BLEACH because they smell like dead fish x_x
Of course, I did not attempt that...
However, I did wash and scrubbed my hands with 3 different soaps
But I still get the feeling that the smell hasn't been washed off
AND THAT IS WHY I AM SERIOUSLY CONSIDERING THE OPTION OF SOAKING MY HANDS IN BLEACH
Should I? LOL
Could just be me and my slight, yes, slight OCD...
Anyway, this post is to commemorate my last day of being a 21 year-old
Starting tomorrow, I'll embrace being the big two-two, albeit abit reluctantly T_T
Time flies really fast... it just seems like yesterday when I was still 18
For how long will I be able to call myself a youth?
It's a bittersweet feeling that age is catching up...
More so when I feel like I haven't done enough to compensate for all the years, haven't really done what I've always wanted to do, what I've always wished for
And truth be told, it makes me feel somewhat lacking... this emptiness that I can't describe
It's there, but it isn't there... it just comes and goes
And I'm just really thankful that I have my bunch of friends with me
With them just being there for me, I don't really mind it that much
Thank you all for all the years of friendship!
Yeah, all is good... life is good
But I'm ready for changes, ready for new things, new experiences
I don't want to rush... so one step at a time :D
Test Post
10 years ago
0 Played:
Post a Comment