CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Soaring through the Skies


Now that I'm almost done... I've been doing some thinking
I used to have a list of things that I want to do after I graduate
I wanted to learn the guitar, write my own fictions, learn Korean, practice my sucky driving, play games till I drop etc.
And I think now is the right time to fulfill them...
I've also been thinking about my career
Ever since high school, I thought about becoming an air stewardess and the glamour that comes with it, traveling all over the world, could be fun
I've almost forgotten about that dream, until it was reignited recently...
It seemed so naive and far-fetched back then... but now I think it could be a possibility, I mean... why not?
Sometimes I say things just for the fun of it, and I don't expect to be taken seriously
So it comes as a surprise, when I told mum about my wanting to apply to become an air stewardess... and she seemed to approve of the idea!
I was like... pardon? you want me to become one?
And she said something like, 'why not?' and started giving me suggestions of which airline to apply to... LOL!
This is why I love my parents... they're always so supportive of what I do
They have never stopped me from doing what I want
They allowed me to dream, and that is why I listen to them ;)
I thought of making good use of my genes-blessed height, and proper etiquette comes naturally for me... or so I've been told
I might just be serious about this, no harm giving it a shot!
Writing will and always be my number one passion... and I can still do it after I'm sick of flying! XD


0 Played: