CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Bloody Nightmare


I think I had a nightmare last night...
I can't remember much, it's all a fuzz by now
All I can recall was I bit into something, a food... and it wasn't even hard
But my tooth felt weird and shaky, so I shook it to make sure it was okay... and it came OFF!!!
I broke a tooth... the sharpest, fang-like one in the upper register... what do you call it again, ah yes.. the canine tooth
I was like... what the hell just happened, how did I frickin' broke my tooth?!
And the blood... ohh, there was so much bloooooood trickling down my chin...
I was thinking... dang, how do I tell my mum?
I can't remember, but I think I also injured a part of my face, I don't know which part *shudders*
LOL... I think my subconscious mind decided to play games after I read that vampire manga last night
Gah, the weird, creepy things your mind does to you!
At least I didn't dreamt that I was a vampire and start puncturing holes into people's necks and suck their blood, rofl!
What the hell, I just gave my mind another idea to haunt my dreams tonight!
RAH~!!!

Watching Iron Man 2 with my family tonight, though I'm not really keen on the movie... didn't even watched the first one


0 Played: