Because MOM, when turned upside down, is spelled as... WOW!
p/s: Happy Mother's Day~!!!
You know what they say, about a mother knows best and all that?
Sometimes she would tell me the unimaginable either to educate or to spook me out, but I'll suck it all in like a sponge anyway, because I know she meant it for my own good
I know that when a mother gives birth to her children, she would want for them to listen to her
And I'm sure that all mothers wish for the same
So cheers, to all mothers out there! ;D
♥
edit: Had a reunion dinner with the whole extended family last night to celebrate Mother's Day.
All my aunties, uncles, cousins, grandmother were there... except for my elder bro and a few cousins who couldn't make it.
My mum and aunties call my grandmother as 'Mother'... and then a thought struck me.
I'm so used to calling my mother as 'Mummy', and then I imagined 20 or 30 years down the road, when I'm in my 40's or 50's... calling her Mummy still... LOL!
Even now I'm still very much mummy's girl... I will go, "Mummy~ ee~ ee~ ee~" ocassionally when I want something... and her reply would be, "What?"
Who calls their mother as 'Mother' nowadays anyway?
I think that was all in the past, traditional families and all
I think kids these days address their mothers as 'mummy' or 'mum'
Erk... I have another reunion dinner tonight
This time it's for my dad's side of the family
And I have another exam paper to sit for the next day...
Contemporary Malaysian Politics... how great!
I'm not even in the mood to revise... boohoo -_-"
Test Post
10 years ago
0 Played:
Post a Comment