CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 21, 2010

Hair Transition


I WILL NOT TAKE OFF MY HELIX EARRING AGAIN UNTIL IT IS FULLY HEALED!
(note to self)


There are some things that have changed, and that I have to adapt to
Now that I have chopped of my hair to this short crop
And here are a few that I have discovered:

1. Like my friend Lemon said, I really did pour out too much shampoo... just enough for my previous long hair

2. I can't brush my hair anymore, the comb reaches the end so fast

3. I can't tie up my hair with my collection of scrunchies anymore

4. Luckily my dog still recognizes me, I WILL beat him up if he doesn't and barks at me like some stranger

5. It doesn't matter what earrings I wear now, coz it's hidden... even my helix doesn't show

6. I used to flip my long hair back when I sleep, now I don't know whether to flip it back or tuck it in

7. I like to muss up my hair now, unlike when I used to smoothe my long hair

8. It's much faster and easier to dry it now

9. I envy those with long hair now

10. It makes me look younger, I look like an overgrown kid... is that a good thing?


11. People seem fond of petting my head now


Hmm, that's all I can think of right now...
Will update once I've discovered more

edit: This is so funny, I just have to share it XD
I have these two mini lobsters in the aquarium, and one of it lost its claw quite some time ago
And just now, I heard my elder bro asking my dad in a surprised tone
"Pa, the lobster grew back its hand ar??"
It must've really shocked him... like O_O??!!
Apparently, my elder bro doesn't know that crustaceans can grow back lost limbs
Even I know about it!
Tsk tsk... my poor bro, that's how far his education took him... LOL~

0 Played: