CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 3, 2010

Flashy Nonsense


Watched Iron Man 2 last night... and I don't think it delivered
Sure, it was flashy and all that with intense fight scenes, loud noises (I don't think a punch can make that kind of sound), explosions, fancy armor transformation, impressive in-show visual technology, messy nasty villain out for revenge, obnoxious idiot-who-got used-by-villain, etc...
But there were also lots of dry humour... like, 'ha ha, okay... let's move on'
I also get headaches whenever he starts to fly and maneuver up in the sky
I'm not a fan of Scarlett Johansson, but she sure kicked ass in the movie
One thing though, the woman does not look good as a brunette... and springy curls? Ugh that's a no-no
I also prefer not to watch movies with my family, because:

1. Obnoxious-oblivious younger brother who eats and munches with his mouth open, crunching on the popcorn and I think it's a public nuisance! Gosh, I wish I can slap some manners into him... LOL

2. Mum who looks like she's watching and enjoying the show, though with a nonchalant expression. And after we step out of the cinema hall, she starts asking questions that makes us wonder, "What on earth have you been watching during the whole 2-hour show?!"

Lol, at least she didn't start asking during the show...
I don't need that kind of distractions... let me watch my movie in peace!


I had another nightmare again...
Yes, I lost another tooth... this time, the lower canine tooth
Why is this happening?! It's freaking me out!!!
It felt so real in the dream, I can feel the hollow-ness and the taste of blood
I hope this is not some kind of sign or premonition!!!
How many teeth do I have to lose in my dream??!!
It better not be the Tooth Fairy behind this! >:[


0 Played: