Umm... I think I did okay for today's exam
Yes, I'm in the middle of my examination period...
Today was the paper for Communication Technology, which I thought I fared better compared to last week's Communication Law
Yes, law... I had to learn LAW... I seriously always felt a headache coming after every tutorial class, from all the flipping of law books and all these jargons and words that just take you round and round
They're simple words, but the way they are used in the law context... you don't even understand it even if you read as many times as you want... okay I kid, you'll get it at some point...
But I felt better about today's paper, probably because I finished it on time, and I didn't skip any questions
However, I didn't know there was a sixth question to choose from... it was at the back of the last page
I assumed there were 5 questions, and we had to choose 4... but it's okay, doesn't make any difference coz I have no idea how to do the sixth question anyway! ;D
But now, when I think about it... I really don't know how I did
I realised I missed out on something, I forgot to explain a question using a theory
I hope it will be fine though... ;x
Also, I got cheated again today...
Why do I always believe what people tell me and get cheated?!?!
Isn't it time to grow up, naive fool?! o_o
Test Post
10 years ago
0 Played:
Post a Comment