I have finally... completed the last examination paper of my final semester in my final year
Yes, that's it folks... I'm basically a free woman
Though I have yet to decide on my future employment
Right now, I'm only thinking of how to enjoy my holidays for at least a month
I still have one task left to be done before I can finally graduate
But that's pretty much it...
No more boring lectures where I kill time by doing anything but listen, I'll doodle all over my notepad or talk with friends
No more dreaded tutorials where I enter without reading any notes or answer the questions beforehand, but pretend to understand anyway
No more exams where I wait until the very last minute to revise and cram everything into my head and then vomit everything out onto the answer sheets
No more waking up at 5:30am to get ready for uni
No more walking and going through the same route to uni
No more getting stucked in the morning and evening traffic jam
No more carrying my trusty file filled with needed notes for the day
No more packing my bag and filling my wallet every morning
No more eating and drinking with friends at the mamak nearby
No more cracking jokes and complaining about the lecturers
No more skipping classes and asking friends to sign the attendance
No more seeing friends that I've made in the span of 4 years
I can't think of anything more...
It's supposed to be a joyous thing worth celebrating, but it's getting depressing instead... LOL
I want to leave the uni, and graduate with no regrets...
Even after the exam today, I didn't felt like it was my last day of uni
Even when friends and classmates were saying farewells and goodbyes, good lucks and all the bests
Are we really parting ways, are we really not gonna see each other anymore?
It felt so surreal... I was in a daze... is this how it ends?
I'm just like... whoa, wait just a minute... is this really the end of my life in this uni?
I knew this day would arrive sooner or later, I was expecting it...
But now that it's really here... I can hardly believe it...
I'm going to grow up and mature from here onwards
I'm going to enjoy the time that I have now, and figure out what to do next
I'm 22... and the world is my oyster :D
Went out with Jer Lynn to celebrate after my exam today
Went to Mid Valley Megamall to meet up with her
Had lunch at Sushi Zanmai... I was just telling her about how my friend and I ate at a sushi place before and the bill came up to RM60 for just 2 person
And what do you know... I don't know if it was just a coincidence or some jinx... but our bill also totaled up to RM60! LOL
Had their green tea ice cream and black sesame ice cream, simply divine!
Walked and shopped around, went into the Japanese imported goods shop, ended buying the Meiji chestnut chocolate just for the sake of trying it and see if it tastes like chestnut, because I simply love chestnuts... but it tasted like hazelnut chocolate -_-
Also bought the strawberry chocolate that looks like the one in the Match It game in Viwawa, cute though
Dammit, I was gonna refrain from chocolatesss! But oh well, as a reward for all my hard work, lol~
Went in to Jusco to get the green tea powder to make iced green tea and perhaps ice cream too, if I ever learn how to make it
Also found the soju and sake I was craving for... I bought the Chum-Churum Korean soju and she bought the Japanese sake, just to compare how they taste like, such alcoholics ;x
Jer Lynn was telling me about her friend who was studying in UK to be a barrister... but I heard it was barista instead, and I was wondering... what is there to study to become a barista, don't they just have trainings and practices?
And then it struck me that it was THAT court barrister... it was so LOL!
We're also food junkies, eat and eat and eat is all we do!
Ordered green tea cheesecake and lounged at Zen afterwards, again... simply delicious!
Tried a little sip of the soju and I think we got a little high, at least... enough to not think coherently
I was supposed to send a text message to Sue... but I sent it to Jer Lynn who sat opposite of me instead, another LOL!
Funniest thing was the message read, "jer ask u, roughly wat time u can come?"
Gosh, I don't know what's wrong with me today... so many blunders!
Also, I declare today as the Green Tea Day~
Because I drank green tea and ate green tea ice cream the the sushi restaurant, bought green tea powder, ate green tea cheesecake, used green tea wet wipes
I LOVE EVERYTHING GREEN TEA... it is awesomesauce!!!
My other favourite scent is lavender~ so calming ;)
Oh... and ate at mamak again with Jer and and Sue came afterwards
Gawd... ate so many things today, tried so many weird stuffs too!
I splurged RM90+ on food stuff alone! T___T
Oh, if you're wondering how soju tastes like... I can tell you it tastes like thinner and nail polish remover, try it at your own discretion... feels like drinking to my death x_x
Test Post
10 years ago
0 Played:
Post a Comment