Was supposed to attend my friend's camp/seminar/conference/convention... whatever you wanna call it, thingy
I was kinda dreading to be away from home for 2-3 days, coz I need to feed my Muffins my new puppy in Facebook's Farmville daily for 14 days or else he would run away...
But I already decided to go anyway, as planned... even if I had to lose my puppy T_T
I've even packed my luggage with all the necessities I'll ever need!
But my stomach didn't felt right since yesterday...
I had diarrhea and went to the toilet for 4 times!
It was nasty, I felt nasty... okay let's stop talking about it
And that was how I missed going to the camp, though I was looking forward to it
Meeting people and playing games... not so much about the part where I had to listen to boring business talks and sleep in the student's dormitory...
Test Post
10 years ago
0 Played:
Post a Comment