CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Alex ~ My Vintage Romance★

Another music review~ I can't help it XD
This time it's my favourite guy from korean group Clazziquai
He is the sweet, humble man with the sensual voice... Alex Chu
He's the reason I liked Clazziquai in the first place, though I gotta admit Horan's a great singer too

The first Clazziquai song I heard was Dance, a jazz number. it's pretty addictive
Btw, Clazziquai is unique and one of a kind, music-wise
It stands for a fusion of classic, jazz and groove in their music, pretty awesome
My love for Clazziquai kinda rubbed off on my elder brother since I recommended Dance
He listens to them more than me now lol XD
But anyway, enough about him.. haha i'm an evil sister
Lets move on to the main point of this entry, which is...
I ♡ ALEX, and his voice, his manly looks, his personality, his flawless English
I thought I'd never see him again once my interest for Clazziquai gets less attention
But Nooooo~ he had to show up in a Korean variety show, Vitamin
And he managed to amaze me even more than he already does, because...
The man cooks! and is good at it too! he prepares beautiful and delicious dishes~
*swoons* how can you not love a man that cooks?! he's like the perfect gentleman
haha, I'm sorry, I can stop once I start spazzing in crazy fangirl-mode
Okaaaay, so Alex has been doing solo side projects
I was shocked when I thought Clazziquai is gonna split up
I hope that's not true though, they make beautiful music together
But Alex is back with a solo album! It's called My Vintage Romance
haha actually the album was released back in June but I didn't bother to look it up
I'm so glad i finally took the chance to do it a 2 days ago?
I'm pretty impressed, I love all of his songs! which are ballads and jazz btw!
I don't believe this is coming from me, a person who prefers fast songs like pop, rock and R&B
But I honestly like it! It's catchy and soothing, a good listen on lazy Sunday afternoons
My favourites would be Daisy, Suddenly, Clasping Hands, Flowerpot and Feel Like Making Sunshine.
And Lovers make you feel like being in Paris ^^ (or is it just me? o.o)

Photobucket

My Vintage Romance

01 Someday/어느새 (Eoneusae)
02 If It's You/그대라면 (Geudaeramyeon)
03 You Always/넌 언제나 (Neon eonjena)
04 Sorry To Keep You Waiting/기다리게 해서 미안해요
05 Toe-wetting Tears/발끝을 적시는 눈물
06 Feel Like Making Sunshine
07 Clasping Hands/깍지껴요 (Kkakjigyeoyo) (feat. Gaeko)
08 Waltz lesson (feat. whale)
09 Lovers/연인 (Yeonin)
10 Love Afternoon/사랑하오 (Sarangha-o)
11 Pleasant Day/기분 좋은 날 (Kibun joheun nal)
12 Daydreaming
13 Miss. Understand (feat. Simon Dominic)
14 Daisy/데이지 (Deiji)
15 Flowerpot/화분 (Hwabun) (Bonus track)

And the awesome bonus pic~

Photobucket

And my because my posts will never be complete without my dear guys~ lol
Photobucket
banner credit to fearless_123@lj


0 Played: