CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Don't Cry...

SCREW EXAMS!!! screw finals! screw the whole semester! *pulls hair*
I think I'm seriously done for, todays paper was the toughest of all papers T_T
It's freakin' Communication Theories!!! *rips paper into tiny pieces*
I had a headache when i was revising it, and I'm having a headache now just thinking of it
One thing is that I'm glad it's over and done with, one more paper to go!
Communication Research Method like ftw, do I really need to study that?!
But I can't help but feel abit depressed over today's paper
I feel like I did myself wrong, should've studied more,
should've pay more attention during lectures and tutorials...
I don't know what to expect, I just wanna pass the freakin' semester ok?! >_<
Oh God bless my poor soul~ I don't wanna retake any unnecessary papers


Today has gotta be a bad day for me...
I can't write this without crying my heart out T_T
First was the damn tough paper, I feel so hopeless
Second, I met my friend Lemon today... we chatted about our problems
It's like a ritual already, everytime we meet we'll talk about what's bothering us
I'll admit I'm not good at pouring my heart out, talking about my problems
I'm just a little uptight, tend to keep it to myself
I guess it's just the way I am...
I'm sorry if you, my friends, think I don't wanna share with you guys
I'm scared, and I don't wanna burden you all with my problems
I don't want sympathy...
But Lemon, I appreciate that you always take the time to listen to me
Even if I don't say much, I know you'll understand
Thank you for letting me confide in you today, it means alot to me *hugs*
haha, I'm crying so hard in front of the computer...
I'm glad to have loyal friends, that means you MGS girls and Fruit friends ok~
Third, this is an issue that happened not long ago...
It's amazing how someone's words can make you so happy
and yet some words stabs you in the heart like a sharp knife...
It hurts so much more when that person is family, blood-related
You're the last person I'd expect to let those words escape
I'm shocked, hurt, disappointed, and scarred for life...
No matter how you try to make it up to me
Lets face it, after what you said to me
You expect things to remain the same as before?
It'll never be, I can't seem to erase those words from my mind
Everytime I think about it, I just wanna lock myself in my room
curl up in my bed and cry my heart out...
That's how much your words affected me, hurt me
Your voice, gentle, caring and filled with love before
only sounds bitter and laced with malice everytime I hear it now
I don't know what's happening
But the relationship is strained now
I don't want this either. But I can't help it
I wished it never happened, so we can be like before, as what it should be
I want all this to end...
And I can only hope time heals...


I'm sorry I had to pour out my heart out into my writing
I'm sorry you all had to know about it through my blog
I'm sorry for being vague, I don't wanna reveal too much
And people, what's written here... stays here, ok?
Please don't ask me anything, I don't know if i can handle it
I might just break down... I think I've cried enough
Thank you for your time =)


Photobucket

2 Played:

lemonspeak said...

hey mish, its ok la..just to make sure that u r fine.. if u r not, or u need someone for u to "express yourelf" such as *hit*, *punch*, *hug*, etc.. I'm always here!

Mishie said...

haha can i really hit and punch u? i know u'll always be there! it's ok i'm fine, just wanna lepas geram