CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 25, 2008

My Piglet

Today's post is something random and close to home
Something that I find quite funny

I woke up early one day around 9am
(okay not so early but it was a day off and I usually sleep till noon XD)
So I came downstairs and walked towards the window
I looked outside and this was the view that greeted me...



And my first response was... HOMG IS HE DEAD?!
No no no... it's just my little piglet Russell
And what is he doing sprawled on the porch like that?
Why, he's just SUNBATHING... that little squirt -_-"
Hahaha~ doesn't that make him a roasted pork then? LOL
I had no idea dogs like to sunbathe o_o

Russell is one of the weirdest dogs I ever had
I don't even wanna mention his strange habits -_-
I like calling him piglet coz he looks like one
He's a Jack Russell (breed)
(alright so I have no creativity in names, boohoo~)
He's been with me since 2003, 5 years now
My daddy bought him for me coz I kept saying that
I wanted a Jack Russell like in the show Wishbone
Russell was 2 months old when he arrived and he was adorable
I remember him cuddling up to me and climbing on my lap
Who would've known he'd turned out into to be a piglet -_-
Is this some kind of magic?!
Anyways I still love him no matter what
And i love him enough to scold and bully him XD
It's tough love, baby~
And he's so obedient, he won't make a noise even when you hit him
He'd run, cower and shiver when you scold him coz
he knows that he did something wrong
I hate him sometimes coz he's the murderer of my other cute pets
such as my hamsters and rabbits T_T damn jealous dog!!! *glares*
I had a hamster which I loved so much coz it's so tame and
so freaking adorable like a ball of fur, I named it Hikki~
Gah~ no other hamster could ever replace it!
Okay back to the dog before I decide to get another hamster
Even after all that he had done, I blame it on his stupidity lol~
He's a stupid jealous freaking piglet but I still love him
I love dogs and cute furry critters!

Photobucket

0 Played: