I wanna lay in bed and not wake up
In fact, I didn't feel like waking up this morning
So I slept till evening! hahaha
Probably thinking of pleasant dreams...
Now that final exam is over, it feels so overwhelming
It's like a heavy burden has been lifted
What do I do now?
Must find ways to enjoy life!
I missed spending time with my friends
I'm gonna write a very very long entry next
about my outing the whole day to celebrate the end of finals and a friend's birthday
and the fact that of all days, I chose to wear my contacts that day XD
I friggin wore contacts for 16 hours!!! i'm going blind... haha
It's twice the amount of time that I'm supposed to wear it
I shall blog the rest later...
I'm feeling so overwhelmed, happy, elated, excited, *inserts watever*
You get the point...
So I'm gonna go catch up on LJ now ^^
Test Post
10 years ago
0 Played:
Post a Comment