CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Key to my Heart

Today's entry is dedicated to SHINee's Almighty Key
One of the many Kim Kibum in Korea lol
It's his 18th birthday today, 23rd September~
Happy Shiny Birthday Key~!!!
Here's hope to the success of Key and the rest of SHINee~
He's considered 17 elsewhere but he's 18 in Korea
(I'd prefer the Korean age coz it makes the age gap less obvious XD)
He's 3 years younger than me T_T
I'm a pathetic pedophile noona -_-
I usually don't like younger guys
Changmin and Kyuhyun are as far as it goes, they're my oppas^^
Oh Key, what am I gonna do with you >.<
But I still love him even though he's jailbait XD
He's too cute for his own good!

Here's why he holds the key to my heart ♥

He's fun to poke at XD
Photobucket

He's a natural model ^^

Photobucket

asdfjklghsdfhjkl *flails* see that key pendant he's wearing~ me like!

Photobucket

and because this is so cute, mini Key in his Replay dance part

Photobucket

IT'S ALL ABOUT KEY TODAY~

0 Played: