I dedicate today's post to none other than my dear 'oppas' of Dong Bang Shin Ki
I'm glad they're all older than me, Changmin is elder by a few months XD
That means I can drool over them without feeling the slightest guilt
Unlike a certain SHINee that makes me feel like a pedophile noona -_-
They own my heart, and most of my time is spent spazzing on them
I've been a fan since they debuted in 2005 and I'm still crazy over them
Each of them have their own uniqueness and charms
They never fail to make me fall head over heels in love with them every time
They have so much appeal that I can't decide who to like...
Cuz I LOVE them ALL~!!! They are...
Shim Changmin, Kim Jaejoong, Jung Yunho, Park Yoochun & Kim Junsu
Five awesome, talented, gifted, handsome, charming, funny guys
They're everything a girl dreams of having for a boyfriend
Haha, I used to tell myself if I ever get a boyfriend...
He should be everything like Changmin!
Psst... if you can't figure out already, I'm biased towards Changmin XD
So, this post is specially dedicated to their comeback to their homeland Korea
after spending 2 years in Japan to build their fanbase
I'm so happy that they're back and making Korean music once again!
I'd prefer Korean artistes to sing in their native language,
not singing in Japanese just to break into the Japanese market
No offence, but have some nationalism and pride for your country
It's not like they won't gain fan support if they sing only in Korean
I'd still love them and give my support all the same <3
But noooo, they wanna venture to Japan to appease the Japanese fans...
Come on, how can Japanese fans love you any more than Korean fans?!
The reason I admire Japan is because of the people's pride for their country
You don't see Japanese artistes singing in Korean
But Korean artistes like DBSK, BoA, Big Bang, Se7en, Younha, K, Rain have all gone Japanese
What's next? Why don't you go appease American fans too eh?
Oh I forgot, they have already done that!!!
A certain BoA, Se7en and Rain are trying to break into the American market
Sigh, what's so wrong about just singing in Korean?
That's why we love you in the first place T_T
It's just sad and heartbreaking to see them work so hard for something unnecessary
And no matter how well they succeed, they will still be treated as lower ranks
Come back to Korea and they'll be treated like royalties
Sigh, you see how I always manage to divert my topic
from DBSK to something else altogether?
Cuz I'm enthusiastic like that! hahahaha
Are you tired of my writing already? Cuz I'm not finished -_-
I've yet to talk about what prompted me to write today's entry, which is...
DBSK's releasing their upcoming 4th Korean album, Mirotic, no... not erotic
on the 24th of September ^^
I'm so excited to get my hands on their album!
They're going for a new look and style, appearance and music wise
I'd say they're coming back with a BANG! woot~
They're showing alot of skin lately, baring their chest alot, especially Yunho
They're trying to make fangirls drool and melt into a puddle
or go insanely excited and bleed to death... such a cruel way to die. lol
I've seen the preview MV and it's filled with smexiness~ yum
lol Yunho makes me blush... WHY YUNHO WHY?!
Cuz leader-sshi Yunho looks smexy in the MV and I can hardly recognize him
I like how he puts his hand on his chin XD

Because this made me squeal in happiness!!! Changmin I♡you~ hehe
icon credits to tainee@LJ, delicatinelity@LJ
Test Post
10 years ago
0 Played:
Post a Comment