LOL I've been procrastinating to write this for 2 days now
But I know I'd have to write this eventually...
(hey Lemon, when you gonna write the Chinese version? haha)
So, today's post is about how I spent the Saturday of last week XD
It was the last day of the final exam and we finished our paper at 11.30am
Me and Lemon had already planned to celebrate at Aeon Bukit Tinggi
We were also gonna watch the movie "Money No Enough 2" at 2pm
But we had about 30mins before the show started
so we decided to grab a small bite first
So we ate doughnuts at the Big Apple, all looks so yummy! >.<
We bought 4 instead of a box of 6 coz we don't wanna be greedy, haha~
I ate a green tea and chocolate one, I love green tea flavored stuff T_T
Lemon ate an almond and chocolate one too? lol nice...
The chocolate ones tend to get abit messy coz it drips o.o
It was abit uncomfortable coz the shop workers kept staring at us -_-
What is their problem?! Too free nothing to do? lol~
Then halfway eating, this so-called volunteer for charity worker approached
And after a long explanation, he took out car stickers priced at RM10
He said we could share and we didn't wanna turn him away after he said all that
Should've turned him away when he approached -_-
So we each forked out RM5 for the funny-looking smiley sticker
Why do we get a feeling that we've somehow been cheated?
After that, we head to the cinema area to get popcorn and drinks
And we saw another "volunteer worker", they're everywhere!!
This is just in the Klang valley, I haven't even mentioned that they have the
"volunteer workers" from the same organization approaching us in Petaling Jaya!
Is this how charity works nowadays? sigh...
Anyway we entered the theatre, kinda excited coz all of my other friends
have watched it except me, and they said it was funny and damn sad (lol?)
So I had to watch it to experience it myself~
The beginning was so err... fake with badly done CGI
But it eventually got back to reality and it was pretty funny
The funniest part was when the eldest son came back home
and his elderly mother asked if he had eaten, he said yes
Not even one minute later, the mother turned to him and asked again
and the son gave the same answer, abit irritated this time
so the game of asking and answering continues, and it was hilarious!!!
when the son couldn't stand it anymore, he tried a different answer
He said he had not eaten yet and was starving
His mother laughed and told him she knew he was lying
I laughed so hard omg, almost cried
lol I'm guessing she is senile? most elderly people suffer from that
I just hope my grandparents will remember me always T_T
Halfway throughout the movie, I wonder why I haven't shed a tear yet
coz my friends said they cried while watching it
Am I that heartless and the movie didn't touch me?! haha WRONG!
I friggin started to tear up when they sent the mother to an old folks home
and I cried when she was admitted to the hospital and her children were
pushing the responsibility to each other and being selfish
and I friggin cried like hell when she chose to die when she saw
her children arguing right before her, she sacrificed to save her granddaughter
Me and Lemon cried together, I can hear her sobbing beside me XD
It was kinda embarassing, like only the both of us were crying
Like we're 2 emotional students after their final exam, releasing stress
Anyway, this movie affected me in some other ways...
It reminded me of my late maternal grandfather who passed away in 2005
It was a few months before my SPM examination
I didn't cried when I first heard the news because I was too shocked
But it eventually hit me and I cried to myself to sleep in my room
I was close to him and he'd always pamper me T_T
His death came as a shock and I was lost...
It was similar to this movie, his death took place in the hospital
And his death is one that his children, my aunts and uncles, will regret
because there were conflicts and arguments among them
I know they regret not treating him better, not spending more time with him, not caring for him more, not able to give him the best treatment because his condition was already critical, I know it pains them to see him like that, heck I even visited him once and I couldn't stand the condition he's in, I controlled myself not to cry in front of him. And I had to live with the regret of not being able to see him for the last time, till his last breath. I don't know if it was for the best or worst, coz I don't know if I can take the sight and realization of seeing him leave me forever. I just wished that I was able to spend more time with him. He took care of me since I was a baby while my parents were working. Somehow as I grew older, the gap became bigger. Aish~ I do'nt even wanna talk about it anymore.
Lol I'm sorry for that, I was happily talking about the movie
and it somehow drifted to this.
So in conclusion to the movie, we laughed like crazy, cried like hell
and walked out of the theatre with puffy red eyes T_T
And as planned, we wanted to eat until die, the first was Big Apple earlier
Next stop is Sakae Sushi, the sushi restaurant with the cute frog logo!
We had fun playing with the computer, marvelled at how advanced it is
We placed our orders with just a few clicks of the mouse
And I'm always amazed with how Lemon eats her sushi
I eat my sushi in 2 bites, but she does it with 1 bite XD
If that's not amazing enough, she puts the whole California Roll in her mouth!
*clap clap* hahaha and you wanna say your mouth not big Lemon...
I can never do that, I don't wanna choke and die... too young~ >.<
The food can never win Sushi King though...
So when the waitress gave us a service evaluation form,
Let's just say we had fun being mean and evil ^^ hehe
Next is Shihlin Taiwan Street Snacks (omg we still can eat?! of coz..)
We ordered the fried chicken and chicken floss egg wrap,
the fried chicken was too white (racist statement lol ^^)
we actually removed the crispy outer part of the chicken,
that leaves us to only the chicken meat
So in other words, we ate fried chicken without the fried part! XD
Couldn't finish the chicken so we packed it
And all day we could smell chicken following us o.o
We couldn't finish the food but we still had space left for dessert! XD
We went to an ice-cream shop and ordered Cheesy Snow Milk Tea
The cheese part was out of curiosity lol~
We waited and Lemon asked why is it taking so long?
I decided to be lame and answered "Because it's snowing"
But she decided to be even lamer and said "Because the cow is making cheese"
(Lemon, you win..you win. You don't win also I let you win, coz you're the best at cold jokes! muahahaha)
When it arrived, the cheese was at the very bottom of the cup
and it tasted weird and sour, eww >.<
The ice part was nice though... milk tea!
We ate and ate but still haven't die... how?! like that lo...
Afterwards, we walked around and looked at accessories
I'm currently obsessed with key-shaped pendants since I saw Key wearing it
I have a fetish for keys and crowns ^^
It had me wondering if it has a deeper meaning than what it seems
I liked crowns because I wanted to be pampered like royalty? haha!
And now keys because I've grown and want my share of freedom?
I have no idea...
Anyway, I fell in love with a key pendant! but not the necklace -_-
it was pinkish with pearls and ribbons, too girly for my liking
Whoever matched it with the key pendant is blind and have no taste!
And they won't let me change the necklace!!! *cries*
Lemon liked a pocket-watch pendant which is quite nice
But since she's a perfectionist (she admitted it!),
she won't accept it because it was dirty in the inside.. haha
It was getting late so I sent her out to the bus stop and we chatted
Oh yea, I suddenly remembered something funny
We were talking about how I liked keys and crowns
And Lemon so randomly said "I like squares" <--- hahaha!! square person!
(oh yes Lemon, I like triangles... muahahaha! another reason why you win!)
So the conclusion of my outing with Lemon is that...
We chatted alot, had alot of fun, laughed and cried together,
talked alot of crap, eat till wanna die... all in one day~ so touched
Thank you my fruit friend, Lemon! *hugs*
And as if that is not enough for a day...
We had a celebration for one of our secondary school friend,
But today is her actual birthday so here's a shout out to...
Soo Yin~ Happy Birthday!!!
Wish you happiness, all the best and may your dreams come true~
I actually bumped into Sue Ling and Serena at Aeon earlier
so we went together to get the cake, hazelnut flavored, yummy ^^
We had dinner at Jeth Ice-cream and Cafe? lol forgot the name
And no, I did not have ice-cream again!
But I had a yummy passionfruit smoothie though, it's ice! does that count? XD
And the food there was good too~
After the food, we took out the cake and sang a birthday song
I think other patrons also sang along lol~
Soo Yin was so shy and embarassed XD
We had this game where the birthday girl has to pull out the candle
using her teeth, and usually someone would push her face into the cake lol!
But Soo Yin knew us too well to fall for that anymore XD
She did it so fast, nobody even had any chance to do anything lol~
She escaped this time!
Oh yea, both Beii and Yee Peng brought their special someone along~
First time meeting Beii's though, I'm happy that you've found happiness girl!
Although my contact lenses were tiring me out, I had lotsa fun with them~
What a nice way to spend the Saturday... happy reunion with friends ^^
couldn't have asked for anything better!
So there! I finally got off my lazy butt and wrote this long long entry!
It's sooooo long, I'm sorry if you fell asleep while reading this! XD
That's all people! Ahnyeong~
My adorkable guys XD
Test Post
10 years ago
0 Played:
Post a Comment