CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 26, 2008

Bitch Talk

LOL before you get me wrong, let me explain myself
I'm having a hard time typing coz I just painted my nails, black
And I feel like strangling someone or something just to release anger
coz every freaking damn thing I touch smudges my nail polish!!!
And I had to keep doing touch-up every single time!
It's driving me crazy, I can't stand it~!!! D:
I'm not very good with black nail polish, it shows too much flaws lol~
Okies enough bitchin' about the nails...

Today's post is something to bitch about
No no, it's not anything bad, it's... educational XD
I came across an article in the MOE section of The Star newspaper
I'm amazed by how many different thing the word 'bitch' meant

Bitch facts :

1) a female dog; in its simplest, literal use

2) a derogatory/insulting word for a woman and occasionally for a man that acts like a woman (LOL now we know the word bitch doesn't meant to be used on women alone, talk about gender equality yeah!)

3) to 'be a bitch' is to be verbally aggressive towards men, to be disagreeable or to be difficult to get along with

4) women will sometimes call themselves a bitch (omg seriously? lol), without anger or self-hatred. they simply mean that a bitch is a tough, uncompromising woman, usually one who knows what she wants and intends to get it (to put it simply, a level-headed woman)

5) a woman could refer to all of her female friends as "my bitches", it's slangy and very informal but unlikely to offend because it's the kind of thing you can say about your inner circle (lol I find this funny... I wonder if I call my friends "my bitches", would they forgive me? hahaha let's call each other bitches~) it simply means that, for better or worse, with flaws and all, these women are her friends (aww how touching, can I call you bitch now? LOL)

6) among men, a bitch is a man who is weak, fragile, whiny or complaining (ftw just say gay can?), if a man calls another his bitch, it means that the other man is under his control and is being dominated physically, emotionally or socially (lol okaaaay this further proves that it's a gay relationship, seme and uke XD)

7) "bitch tits" are fatty breasts on a man, usually the result of being overweight (hmm I prefer the term 'moobs' lol, man boobs! Yunho used to have moobs but he wasn't overweight, he's the most cut member in DBSK, heck in the whole SM Town damnit! hehe but he lost the moobs now, it somehow magically appeared on Jaejoong instead!)

8) "bitch slap" is a hard smack with an open-handed palm on someone's face which results in a 'smack!' sounds, it's called a bitch slap coz it's the kind of hit perceived as more typical of a woman, a man is expected to punch with a closed fist (to put it simply, women slap and real men punch... okay? haha)

LOL I love this part because this is the reason that prompted me to write this post anyway, okay people let me show you an excellent example of a "bitch slap"

Photobucket

Photobucket
(Hell yeah~ Yunho, Junsu and Changmin are my bitches XD)

9) 'to bitch' means to complain or gripe in a constant, annoying way ( lol like the way i was bitching about my nails earlier), 'to bitch out' means to lecture, chastise or criticise someone

10) a 'son of a bitch' is a bad man, or a man who is tough, stubborn and unkind (lol I've heard enough from the movies), often abbreviated as SOB (I will not use the word 'sob' the same way again T_T)

11) one of the few positive forms of bitch is "bitching", used as an adjective to mean 'good' or 'great', usually pronounced as "bitchin' "

12) to 'flip a bitch' means to make a sudden left turn in a car, especially in a place where such a turn is not usually done (hey, what about a right turn then? lol)

LOL sorry if the bitch facts are TOO educational for you,
I just thought I'd share ^_^
The world needs to know what the word bitch doesn't mean only one thing D:<
haha I wonder if the word 'fuck' has that many meanings as well XD
The world is soooooooo colorful~ and I'm too free hahahaha

taken from The Star, Wed 24 Sept 2008
icon credit to paraibaocean@LJ

0 Played: