Omg I can't believe I'm starting to blog once again
I'm sorry but I'm never good at writing personal stuff >_<
Emo stuff are all locked in my mind, I guess I can't express my emotions well
Besides, my daily life is not as exciting XD
I'm in the middle of my final exam for god's sake
and I'm still in front of the computer, feeding my daily LiveJournal spazz
I'm a spazzing fangirl, I don't know what I'd do without my fandom!
alright let me get straight to the point of blogging today...
A few days ago, I decided to listen to Younha's 'Memory feat. Tablo'
and I was addicted to it~ it's awesome! I simply love their collaboration
I like how they compliment each other and how their voices blend together
So I decided to get the whole album, it's really good~
I love her ^^ but not in the way that I love DBSK lol : )
Younha rocks! Her album 'Vol.2 Someday' consists of different genres but she pulled it all off well
She's so talented in singing and playing the piano, and she's around the same age as I am!!!
Someday
01 Gossip Boy ♡
02 Memory/기억 (feat. Tablo) - Rap Mix ♡
03 Hero ♡
04 Someday ♡
05 Telepathy/텔레파시 ♡
06 Rain & The Bar♡
07 Sound of Rain/빗소리 ♡
08 Rainbow ♡
09 Best Friend ♡
10 Strawberry Days ♡
11 For Catharina ♡
12 미워하다 ♡
13 My Song and... ♡
14 울지마요 ♡
15 기억 - Original Mix ♡
16 텔레파시 (Inst.) ♡
17 미워하다 (Inst.)♡

track list credits to bestfiction@LJ
icon credits to delicatinelity@LJ
Test Post
10 years ago
0 Played:
Post a Comment