I've been going crazy looking for a particular picture for a few days
I looked around in random places, hoping to find it...
I told myself I'll get that picture no matter what or how long
I will not rest until I find that pictuuuuuuuure!!!
And my prayers were answered last night
I finally found it with some help at LiveJournal :D
*is extremely happy*
You might me wondering what's so special about this picture
But I find it extremely beautiful~ T_T
It's one of the most gorgeous pic of Yunho for me
His pose is just... epic.
I'm fell in love with the picture~~~ XD
Here it is, painstakingly edited by me
I basically carefully painted the background black
Had fun going through every curve of Yunho... LOL
cuz I want Yunho to shine and sparkle like the star that he is~
(sorry Changmin and whoever that is in the background >.<)
below is the original lol~ how's my skills eh? haha
That's right~ I'm swooned over this picture, it's so beeeauuutiifuuuuul~ <3
Test Post
10 years ago
0 Played:
Post a Comment