I'm here~ haven't been blogging on daily basis like before
kinda have my hands full with things to do
It's Hari Raya today!
So, here's a shout out~
Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri~!!!
I'm just done playing MapleStory, damn that game
I didn't even play it on purpose -_-
My lil bro was just done playing,
So I figured I'd just login to look around
I blame myself coz I couldn't withstand the temptation
of 2X EXP till 7pm, so I played T_T
but I managed to lvl up, I'm not even the least proud or happy
Argh dammit I hate that game, really!
I don't see it benefiting me in anyway
Should've quit it ages ago -_-"
Instead of staying on and getting dragged into all sorts of complications
Just like the song playing now, Epik High's Fallin'
"I'm fallin' deeper and deeper..."
But I refuse to end like this! No friggin way!!!
I told myself I'd quit this stupid damn game
But it's kinda hard when you've been playing this game for almost 2 years
When you've made good friends there,
Only to realise that they're the ones who'll end up hurting you
I wish it all never happened, I've never met them
I quit, I really do, I don't want anymore of this
Nothing but heartaches, SCREW IT!
I QUIT~!!! I friggin quit...
Okies that's my emo self ranting today ^^
Have a nice Hari Raya~
-adieu-
Test Post
10 years ago
0 Played:
Post a Comment