CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 31, 2008

Choosey Lover



Yay~ time to spazz about the guys of my dreams, again!
Seriously, I can't stop thinking and swooning over them
They are Dong Bang Shin Ki (DBSK)
No matter what, I just can't spazz enough about them,
It's like an endless dark pit...
I trip and fall, and it just takes me deeper and deeper, just like my love for them
They are just... Gahhh~ so precious and drool-worthy
I've devoted my heart, mind and soul to them... here, take my life, time and money as well XD
And I don't regret it one bit at all...
They're after all, the best group in Asia with an amazing 800,000 fans!
The fans might as well form a country and have the DBSK guys rule as kings
They're dubbed "Rising Gods from the East" with a reason *hails*
They have been my life since 2005, when I first got to know them through LiveJournal


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

The first person that caught my eye and made me fall head over heels for this supergroup is none other than the androgynous charmer, Kim Jaejoong (Hero)
Gosh, he's like the ultimate pretty guy of this century, he can be male and female if he wishes to!
I envy him for being prettier than me, hmph! But yet I love him coz you all know how I feel about pretty guys~ <3
Oh Jaejoong~ you make me want to be a better woman, hahaha!
He can be so effeminate yet so manly at the same time, how does he do that?!
I'd like to describe his voice as angelic, sugar-coated and laced with honey, just lovely~
He's like the rebellious badass with a streak of mischief but nobody would ever suspect him coz he just looks too pretty and sweet
But he proved to be too much to handle, he kept giving me mixed signals lol!


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

So I decided to shower my love on Shim Changmin (Max) instead, and he has been my favourite ever since
He's of the same age as me, older by a few months, and is the youngest in the group
He's just so freaking adorable omg!
He has beautiful features and can be androgynous like Jaejoong, but not as much
He's 186cm tall and has legs that go on forever *dreams* just my type!
His wide vocal range never cease to amaze me everytime he hits the high notes, he's just truly awesome like that
He's known to instil fear in the older members... why do I find that innappropriate yet hilarious and highly amusing at the same time?
The best thing is that the older members are actually afraid of him, listens to everything he says and gives in to his wants, it's good to be the youngest, you get to be pampered and spoiled, no?
I don't know why I love him like I do, but I just friggin' do! <3


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Somehow, lately... I find that another member has been competing with Changmin for the favourite spot in my heart
Heck, he's already dominating my blog header up there [hi there Yunnie!]
And that person is Jung Yunho (U-Know), leader and lead dancer of DBSK
This guy can so totally dance and kill fangirls while doing it
He's just so smooth and suave like that,
He can just dance his super sexy moves and suddenly the world doesn't matter anymore... because all I'll be focusing on is the guilty pleasures of Yunho XD
He has an air of power and authority around him, he's an enigma without even trying to
He's like the big brother I've always wanted but never had, lol~
It's just so sweet that he has a sister-complex, he's so loving of her and it makes me kinda envy
He's just so attractive with that perfect straight white teeth, perfect smile, perfect face, perfect body... oh gawd how can someone be so perfect?!
I really look up to him for being respectable, responsible, protective and caring
He usually puts up a tough front and tries not to cry because he has to stay strong for his fellow members, as their pillar of strength, to right what they did wrong
It's not easy to be a leader and I really admire him for that
[this is the cue to feel symphathetic towards Eeteuk, leader of 13-member boyband Super Junior, hahaha *cries*]


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Next is the charismatic (lol) Kim Junsu (Xiah), at least that's what he was supposed to be
He's already a cute person to start with, and when he tries to act even cuter, oh my gosh, suddenly all you can do is squeal in the cuteness of it all and find that the world is covered in cotton candy
Yes, he has that effect on people... it is an amazing gift that he has made sure to use wisely... and often
He's usually the butt of most jokes, and he's real cool for playing along and taking it all in, and doesn't seem to be the slightest bit offended at all
He's just so endearing and precious like that, I just wanna huggle him close and protect him from harm's way
The funniest thing is that he laughs at his own jokes before other people laughs, which probably means they're laughing at him, not at his jokes! Ahh~ the poor guy >.<


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Last but not least, the charming gentleman Park Yoochun (Micky)
a.k.a Mr. Sexy Voice
This man possesses a deep dreamy voice that can melt even the coldest of hearts
He sure knows how to turn on the charms, he's dubbed the ladies man for a reason *winks*
I often find myself falling for the deep baritone voice of his that sweeps me off my feet *swoons*
He's a romantic without even trying to... he's just sexy like grrrr~ haha
Oh Yoochun~ the sexy but dangerous one, it's like playing with fire... venture too deep and you might burn yourself
But underneath all that, he's actually a sensitive, emotional, sentimental and sweet guy
He's always the first to cry during award ceremonies and concerts T_T *hugs*


So people, understand that I'm not just a crazy fan obsessed with their blessed good looks. I love them for who they are, and it runs deeper than just physical outlooks. Inner qualities and distinctive personality counts too. These guys have absolutely all the qualities that I look for in a man, that might seem abit far stretched but hey, can't stop a girl from dreaming and wishing~ Haha, I'm not saying I want the DBSK guys, but as much as I want to, I can never hope for it. I'm not some delusional crazed fan who wants the guys all to herself. At least I'm in the right mind to realise it would probably never happen in my entire lifetime. So, I might just settle for a guy who has some of that qualities... But then again I might just fly to Korea to just have fun, plenty of pretty guys there!


p/s: OMG I wrote an essay again!!! Okay, so despite the suggestive title of this post, I'm not actually that much of a choosey lover... "Choosey Lover" is one of my favourite songs by DBSK. And the mini DBSK are just so effing adorable~!It's just so cute the way they resemble the real thing. Psst... my bias is so showing XD

icon credits to sujae and skylust @LJ

0 Played: