CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 25, 2008

View from the Ferris Wheel

I just watched a re-run of Music Bank earlier...
Awesome performances by female artistes this time~
Son Dambi, Lee Hyori, See Ya, Wonder Girls, Kara and Brown Eyed Girls!
So hot~ *fans self*
But I was anticipating DBSK's performance the most
Got my cam in hand and ready to take the video of it

They were singing 'Mirotic' and 'Love in the Ice'
So like there I was, staying really still, digicam in hand, not moving an inch for the rest of the song
And when the song finally ended, I pressed preview and guess what??
OMG WTH I DIDN'T PRESS RECORD PROPERLY IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!!!
asdfghjklqqwertymnbcvzgdfd... SO SAD!!! T_T

I went to the Euro Fun Fair just behind my house quite sometime ago
I guess I sorta forgot to blog about it until I saw the photos just now XD
The fun fair is actually built in the vicinity of Aeon Bukit Tinggi's car park o_o
I was estatic when I saw it, forced my parents to take me and lil bro there :D
Felt like a little kid again, lol~ was awed by everything
Was kinda craving for cotton candy but there wasn't any T_T
Saw the Ferris Wheel and decided that I must ride it!!!
It was fun for the first few rounds but not so fun anymore after the 20th round
Like what the heck? Are they trying to bore us to death?!
Me, dad and lil bro were falling asleep in the carriage! D:

The beautiful night skyline... bright city lights... and the housing area lol~




Part of the fun fair, the thing on the left goes 360 degrees!


The colorful ride thingy... erm...


Look at the people below, that's how high the Ferris Wheel was XD


Tada!~ the Ferris Wheel that gave us a great view and bored us to death!


LOL~ I saw this and I just had to snap a pic of it...
It was really huge, I was like O_O"
It kinda looks sinister, like a teddy slaughter house, teddies hanging like that!


Had alot of fun there ^^
Spent quality family time, it was amusing to see my parents get so worked up and excited about the games too
Played alot of games but won nothing -_-"
I so wanted a giant teddy bear!!! They come in all colors~ purple, blue, pink, green, you name it
Oh well... just my luck

I'm still craving for cotton candy... T_T


[Edit:] I don't know what got into me... but I suddenly realised about my previous blogs lol! I kinda forgot my username and password so I just took a wild guess at the address, searched it with Yahoo and voila! My last blog was Applemints and then followed previously by Mich_blue~ However, prior to mich_blue, I had ANOTHER blog which I had no idea even existed! Oh gawd, do I suffer from memory loss?! It's here at Bluemood. What's with the blues? Hehe coz I really liked blue at that time, it's my favourite color~ I wrote in those blogs during 2004-2005, so it's kinda amateurish, and silly and embarassing! I'm shocked at what I've written in the past, mostly rants, but it's a reminder of what I did and felt at that time... and it's kinda nice to reminisce those moments. I changed so mang blogs previously LOL~ crazy nut. But I think I'll be sticking to this, and thank Blogspot for making it easy to change our address names whenever we feel like it~ ^^

p/s: Don't laugh at my previous blogs, it's silly and funny... but just... don't laugh!

0 Played: