CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Sushi Again?! Okay~


I'm back~ to blog again about the sushi fest!
We actually planned to eat at the Sushi King at Section 14
But it was too crowded and there was an 1-hour time limit to dine -_-
So we decided to try Midvalley's instead...
It was about the same coz it was lunch hour
But the time limit was 1hr 30 mins
So... lets cut this short and let the pictures do the talking ^_^

It started like this... but there were more later on XD


Lemon & Ah Bee, ready to eat? hehe


Me & Unoe, lets eat~


This was supposed to be an experiment to make me hot until I cry, just wanted to try XD
(sorry for the disgusting-looking plate lol~)


No joke, I really ate it! So, what happened after that?? o_o

Actually it wasn't even hot... I guess I should've put more wasabi!
So I tried adding more wasabi on the second sushi... -_-"
Oh my gosh, this time it really hit me! T_T

It went all up to my nostrils and I got teary-eyed D:

Hey Lemon, delicious? hahaha


So... this is the end result of our sushi fest~
As you can see, there is a pathetic lonely tuna sushi because everyone's so full and well, nobody really likes tuna XD
But don't worry, it didn't get to live long because the person who ordered finally ate it in the end! *clapclap*


These two... so proud to finish everything? Eh wait the lonely sushi is still there! So long life, get to appear in 2 photos...
(Ah Bee your hand very weird, ahaha XD)


Hmm, I guess that's all~
Had alot of fun today, thanks everyone!!! <3
Never laughed so much like this in a long time~

0 Played: