Was having second thoughts about whether to go to class today
Sigh~ I had to hand in my assignment after all...
So I went, looking gloomy and out of mood
And was 45mins late to hand in the assignment lol~ screw it
Damn printer not working, had to go to the shops and uni and wait for either one to open first, the one in uni opened at 8.30 and my assignment was due at 8, gahahaha!
Entered class late, but the lecturer was really nice and understanding for not saying a word about it, hehe
Met with Lemon to eat brunch together at Wendy's after that
Ordered a set of grilled chicken burger, fries and a soft drink
LOL~ I don't really care for my health when I wanna release stress!
The thing about Wendy's is that even the small set looks large...
For the assignment that I handed in today, I wrote about Halloween~
Yes, it's All Hallows Eve tomorrow... in case I forget, lol
Get ready to be spooked senseless! Ahahahaha
Aish who am I kidding, Halloween has no significance in Malaysia anyway
p/s: Currently in love with SHINee's "Forever or Never"... All I can hear is Onew's dreamy voice *swoons*~
Test Post
10 years ago
0 Played:
Post a Comment