I'm emotionally unstable right now...
Just went to Popseoul and this is the first thing I saw
"Epik High break up after Lovescream?"
I was like... OMFG NOOOOOOOOO~!!!!! No effing way!!!!!
Please let this be just rumors... seriously, I wanna cry
This must be some kinda sick joke right??
Oh~ don't play with my poor heart~ T_T
Okay now I'm just distraught, extremely upset...
I can't believe this is happening to Epik High!
They make awesome and beautiful music
They continue to inspire and innovate
They put their souls in every song, every piece is a masterpiece
I love how their name truly shows what they are, in 2 simple words
Their music is epic and the tunes makes you high, therefore Epik High
I must admit that I'm not much of a hip-hop fan, in fact I hated it in the past, didn't get all the pointless rapping and dirty words coming from the American hip-hop acts
But after I found out about 1TYM, the group that popularized hip-hop in Korea
Yes, they're that great! I love them lots, they gave a new meaning to hip-hop and rap
But they kinda went on a hiatus since some members went for military service but it's not definite that they're making a comeback, but they haven't disbanded either
After 1TYM, I got hooked by Epik High since I saw their MV "Fly" on tv in 2005
I've been their fan ever since...
So this rumor of them possibly breaking up is just... aish!
I'm struck speechless, washed by a wave of emotions... shocked, saddened, upset, angry, disappointed
According to Epik High, their initial vision of showcasing hip-hop to Korea may have been lost and they think that people do not like their music as much as before
That is so NOT true! They have their latest album Lovescream to prove otherwise!
Gosh, if only they will hear out what their fans would say...
I can only hope that all this is not true, I'll remain as their fan always, hoping that they will continue to make good music...
EPIK HIGH FIGHTING~!!! <3
[Oh gawd, I have a test later and all I'm doing is sitting here and moping about this matter, sigh... Yes, that shows how sad I am! T_T ]
Test Post
10 years ago
0 Played:
Post a Comment