CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 27, 2008

Cold Heart, Baby!

Right now, it sounds like there's a war going on outside my house!
'Bombs' are going off and my dog is barking like mad (that coward)
Okay so I exaggerated a little, it's actually fireworks~
Yes, it's past midnight... and that means...
HAPPY DEEPAVALI~!!! to those celebrating

I'm already having evil plans on how to traumatise my dog during the coming Chinese New Year, muahahaha *evil grin*



Listened to a couple of new songs today, SHINee's "Amigo" and Clazziquai's new album "Metrotronics"
I'm so proud of the SHINee guys *sniff*... for breaking out of their shell, they used to project the image of young boys with older girls for fans, like me *cough*... kinda makes it hard and had me feeling guilty for going crazy after them, coz it just seems so wrong lol~
But now that they're maturing with their songs, I like them so much more :D
My darling Key rapped~ hehe <3
And Minho, the silent one, gets more singing and rapping parts in Amigo!

Okay so about Clazziquai's new album "Metrotronics"...
I've always liked and admired Clazziquai's music, it's just so unique!
Clazziquai stands for classic, jazz and groove
But they're always improving and experimenting new sounds
For this album, it's electronica all the way baby~
I'm really impressed that they're so fluent in English too! Kyaaaa Alex~
It usually takes me a few listens to like and get used to the songs
And I'm really liking this, gosh... listening to so many new songs lately!

p/s: ahaha the funny title for this post comes from part of the song 'Amigo' by SHINee, yes... I have a cold heart, I'm probably cold-blooded too ^^


0 Played: