Here I am, in the 2nd floor campus lab, blogging...
Because I have no life and nothing to do... at the moment
And I do have a life, in case you think otherwise :D
Actually, I'm just waiting for 12pm so I can go out with my Fruit friends!
Yeah~ we're going to Sushi King!
I don't think I will ever get bored of sushi XD
And there's this Sushi Bonanza promotion
Each plate only costs RM2!!! Eat your heart out yo!
Terms & Conditions applied... *ehem*
Gosh, I miss spending time with them >.<
Missed talking crap and telling lame cold jokes...
Missed 'bombing' and pouring cold water on whatever they say...
coz I'm snarky like Changmin! well... almost XD
Missed laughing with them...
Gosh I missed alot of things...
Okay... I'm not getting emo again now...
Yay~ Sushi here I come! *munch munch*
I actually have a friend named SuShi ^^
But she's still back in her hometown enjoying her holiday!!!
Oh well, shall go check LJ now...
p/s: I find it amusing that I've been named after fruits all my life o_o
When I was younger, my uncle nicknamed me Apple because of my naturally blushing cheeks, and of coz... my cheeks, haha I feel like Henry of SuJu-M, except I don't have thousands of fangirls going crazy after my cheeks. And some of my relatives still call me Apple, but some are calling me by my given name coz they think I'm growing up and maybe it's inappropriate, but hey... I don't actually mind. In fact, I prefer them to call me Apple coz I'm used to it. And now they suddenly call me by my given name, I can't help but cringe at the sound of it :x
I even force my little 3-year-old cousin to call me Apple jie jie XD he's so adorable! I actually missed people calling me Apple T_T
And then, back in 2006, I somehow acquired the nickname Banana from my foundation friends a.k.a my Fruit friends. Why you ask? Oh, it's because of my inability to speak, read or write Chinese! Yellow on the outside, white on the inside~ I'm not the only one though, my whole family is Chinese illiterate, except they speak better Chinese than me >.<
wow, this is a very long note... okay bye!
Test Post
10 years ago
0 Played:
Post a Comment