CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Teddies

I'm running out of things to blog about these days
But I'd like to blog something on daily basis if possible :D
I also like to blog about things that are close to heart...
So I apologize if it seems like petty matters or doesn't interest you lol~

Now, let me introduce you to my beloved teddy bears that are currently living in my bed. No, picture not taken in my bed coz that doesn't look like my bed, and I decided to take them out to play... on the sofa :D
(L-R): Trusty, Unity, Sweety, Mighty


And because this is my favourite teddy of them all *is biased* coz its fur is velvet soft~


*pokes*... looks small? hehe


My mum saw me playing with the teddies in the living room and she said,
"You think you still small ar?"
Muahahahahaha! What a reality check... my heart is crushed T_T
But I think I'll never outgrow them~
Something that keeps me in touch with my inner child ^^

p/s: I made a new blog which I don't know what to use for o_o
Hmm, I just wanted a blog that is white, all the darkness is getting to me
Check it out here---> L.O.V.E.S.C.R.E.A.M
No, I don't love cream, actually I dislike it... It's supposed to be read as
'mish love scream', yeah, after Epik High's Lovescream ^^
It's empty though, you have been warned XD

0 Played: