CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 10, 2008

Big Apple


Hmm, my elder bro brought something home :D
Apparently he likes it...
I don't really fancy it that much, not as much as he does anyway
But I like the fact that they have it in so many flavors ^^
If I'm not mistaken, over 20+ flavors





As you can see, two donuts are missing...
Because they fell in love and eloped to Donut Land~
Far away from hungry humans and lived happily ever after... ^^
But reality isn't always happy D:
And not all fairytales have an happy ending >:(
Truth is, I ate one, and the other got eaten by someone else

But they do look yummy~~
I like the Green Tea and Almond ones
No, you can't see the Almond one coz I ate it! Muahahaha
And can you see that sickeningly pink donut right there?
Yeah... that donut is yucky! Eew...
Another reason for me not to like pink XD
Damn donuts, make me wanna eat them all~

0 Played: