Sometimes, I find myself wondering...
What's the purpose of living when all we ever do is work?
Since when has life become so... material?
We study our lives away (15 years... 15 freaking years people!)
All the amount of years and time spent, just to get it printed out on paper
As if to mock and laugh at you in the face, as if saying that's all you are,
your life being told and decided by a piece of paper... what a joke
But we still find ourselves going through all that just to get a good qualification, and for what?
To get a jood job, of course... and what happens after that?
Oh, nothing much. Just work and work all day... all year... all your life...
Just to what? Earn a living? Is that any way to live your life?
How interesting...
But I guess it's the price to pay if you wanna live in luxury
I say I don't give a damn about the papers and whatever's written on it
But it doesn't matter what I think, because the world gives a damn about it
And as long as the world continues to rely on those papers and judge people based on what's written on it, there's nothing much we can do about it, is there?
Thus, we're left with no other options but to strive and survive, hopefully
But hey~ it's not so bad, we still get to pick our "dream" job!
That is... if you're even qualified to pick, in the end the paper's just gonna decide for you anyway, like wow... how can a paper be allowed to hold so much power in the first place?
Okay enough of the depressing stuff!
And while I'm given the opportunity to pick my "dream" job, I'd be glad to~
I'm currently on the journey to be a journalist...
Why? Because I have a passion for writing... I think, hehe
I have fun writing like this, no restrains... no restrictions
Be amused by the irony, the sarcasm, the humour, the emotions...
I know where my limitations lie, and I'm not gonna kid myself with false hopes or let candy-laced fantasies convince me otherwise
I'm not gonna pretend like I know what life holds for me
Because I truly don't, and I don't want to either...
Where's the surprise and fun in that?
I'm at my youth and I have my whole life ahead of me, and that's alot of time
I'd like to imagine myself as a laid-back easygoing person, taking things as they come and go
I'm fully aware that I don't work well under pressure or deadlines
Therefore I'm sure that the office working life from 9 to 5 is not for me
I know what I want, and laboring on paperwork behind an office desk is not what I want, I don't like to be tied down by commitments
I want a free and easy job that enables me to enjoy and explore life wherever I go
Preferably requires me to travel around the world, that would be just awesome!
Lets me meet people that I've only dreamt about meeting
*cough-DBSK and other pretty guys coz there is none in Malaysia-cough*
And what job fulfills all those requirements and lets me do all that amazing stuff?
I was thinking of an entertainment/travel journalist, a freelancer on the side
That would be so cool, so very cool... it'll be a dream come true~
And to prepare for that, I was thinking of learning a foreign language
What else if not Korean? Korea is a growing source of entertainment... it's like sushi to Japan!
I'm at the very basic of the language, but I plan to take it seriously once I graduate from uni, and that's when I get to start enjoying life...
Muahahahaha *evil laugh*
Oh, where was I again? Aish~ nevermind, I'm done for the day
I'm gonna watch Music Bank now!
p/s: When I started writing this, it was supposed to be short and simple really, like 100 words? And look what I've done? I friggin' wrote an essay!!! This is what happens when I lose track of time and let everything spill. Oh gosh, I have no self-control...
Test Post
10 years ago
0 Played:
Post a Comment