CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Sick and Twisted


I'm sick... No, not mentally, but rather physically
Woke up this morning sounding like a man!
Pfft... I did not have a gender change
I have a terrible sore throat and it's really painful~ T_T
It was really bad in the morning but my voice is less hoarse now
Wanted to skip class today but I have a test...
Oh gosh, I had to control myself and not let a squeak out when the whole lecture hall is so quiet
I just held everything back in, felt like I'm choking myself by not breathing coz if I do, I'd probably cough uncontrollably
It's just horrible... ugh
Not only that, my whole body aches, I'm so tired and I just wanna lie in bed and sleep it away
Yes, today is Tuesday and I think I've made a clear point about how I feel about Tuesdays, and it's not helping my sickly condition!
But thank goodness I had a lift from my friend and didn't get home that late

Went to the market with mum and on the way home we saw a cow which was alone, it obviously got left behind by the herd, I felt pity for it, out alone and the sky's getting dark too...
I saw the cow grazing grass and I said,
"Still can eat ar?"
Which my mum replied,
"Then sit down and cry ar?"
Gahahahaha my mum joked!
Poor cow must be worried sick if the owner doesn't come back to bring it home

I'm so sick and it's my mum's fault for spreading it to me! Yaaaaaaah!
This is just great -_-"
And I still have an assignment to finish up which I have not even started on and it's due Thursday at 8am
That's because I haven't decided on what to write, oh God help me!!!
I'm so screwed, I'm practically doomed... just kill me T_T

p/s: Oh look! Two posts today and yesterday as well~
Maybe it has to do with the fact that I couldn't talk much today and had to type it all down, haha!

0 Played: