There's a saying that goes like this...
All's fair in love and war
But hey, whoever said life is fair?
From what I experienced with hurt today,
It certainly proved otherwise, and it opened my eyes
Choices... Decisions... Preferences... Judgement
It seems like everyone put on a fake mask to hide their true intentions
Like what I learned in literature during high school, there's a mask for everything
And I hadn't thought much of it, until today
I'm disappointed, really...
But I guess life still goes on, it always does
I shall not waste my time dreading on petty matters, time waits for nobody
There will come a day when I will look back on this and probably laugh at the insignificance of it all with a mere shrug
I won't let it bring me down just like that
I will learn to accept it all, and use it to guide me into being a better person, it's all part of growing up
p/s: I like being vague... sue me
Test Post
10 years ago
4 Played:
i have the same thought as u before.. even now(sometimes)
i dont feel tat the LIFE is fair...
nothing is fair in this world.. some more, i see the world as Devil.. no one is kind-hearted, no one is true...everybody are fake. .they like to put on the mask.. so, got hurt just like tat.. haihz... nvm mishie, we are here to be with u always.. and we are true friends^^ gambateh together..
oh ya, forgot to write something-- actually LIFE is fair enough^^.. just believe it... ^^ jia you.
Li Wah... Life is sometimes very confusing...but da FRUITS wil alwiz b there for u... hahah... when LOST..pls get some vitamin C frm da FRUITS buddies.. all sort of vitamins will alwiz b there for u to be healthier... and dont forget..da BEE will alwiz be there producing HONEY to "sweeten" your life..hehe.. we r all organic fruits & honey..so..dont worry..we wont wear mask...no fake outer layer....muahhahaha...
wah... so touched T_T sorry pai seh i sometimes forgot to see if got comments onot.. haha! i think all these obstacles will only make us into a stronger and better person, so don't ever give up friends! And Bee Yee... why u so geli ar? I scared ur Honey too sweet until i got diabetes leh... hehehe XD
Post a Comment