CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Count My Blessings

Hmm... lets see
Today, I was walking peacefully by the sidewalk on the way back from uni, while listening to my iPod
Nothing wrong with the scene right?
Except... I NEARLY DIED!!!
Holyshit, I was walking when suddenly this coconut frond/leaf decided to fall right in front of me with a loud thud!
It just missed me by a few seconds >.<
Can you imagine the headline?
'Girl dies by coconut frond' or 'Coconut suspected for girl's death'
Hilarious but tragic at the same time...
Okay so maybe I won't die but I'll stilll get injured pretty bad!
I don't know if I was lucky or unlucky o_o
A close brush with death... (boohoo, I like to be dramatic)
Weird thing is, I wasn't scared or anything when it fell, not even a squeak
I guess because I was too caught up listening to my iPod, it has a calming effect
Or it could be I have a slow reaction -_-"

On another note, I'm surprised~
That I have not written anything about DBSK and my fandom lately
For the last few posts at least...
And that is not good... not good at all!
I need to spazz about them! How can I call myself a fangirl?!
That could only mean that I'm losing touch with them T_T
I was so spazzing about them during the holidays, damn you uni >:[
Gosh, I really need to keep myself updated on things!
Will probably post something K-pop related next time~
In the meantime... here's them walking! <3

Photobucket

0 Played: