Today is a nice day~
A big contrast from yesterday where I almost died!
I handed in my first assignment for Feature Writing and I also got the second assignment today, yeah yeah deal with it...
I also discovered something during lecture today, that is... my lecturer has something in common with Eeteuk of the Korean group Super Junior...
They have only one dimple, on their left cheek! How weird is that?!
And I thought Eeteuk was special, anybody else with one dimple out there? XD
Oh gosh... the things I pay attention to in class~
Met up with a friend at Aeon Bukit Tinggi to watch a movie~
It was Butterfly Lovers a.k.a the Chinese version of Romeo & Juliet
Haha! It's actually a fusion of the epic Butterfly Lovers and Romeo & Juliet
There were butterflies, fake deaths, kung fu fighting, etc...
It was a rather tragic love story... *cries*
I like watching tragic movies but I also want happy endings! why?!?!
The main casts were Wu Zhun and Charlene Choi
I have to confess, I practically droolled over Wu Zhun during the entire movie
(what the?! since when did I like him?! since just now...)
The man looks dashing in every scene *drools*~
He's even prettier than Charlene omg! Me likes~ hehe
I can't stop gushing about his pretty face and manly body, I'm such a pervert XD
Why?! Eottoke?!
Like I mentioned in the last post, here's something K-pop related~
I hate Rain because I loveeee Se7en, how does that makes sense?
Simple, because one can never like the both of them... it's either one
It's something that comes naturally, and I pledge my loyalty to SE7EN!!!
But somehow, I like Rain's new song Love Story, it's heartbreakingly sad, and the MV...omg
Actually, Rain's not a bad singer, his voice suits R&B songs... but his vocal range definitely can't beat Se7en's!
Se7en is awesome~ I love him so much omg, he's like my first Korean love! <3
Oh Se7en, please leave America and come back to Korea I beg you!!!
I can only wish him all the best for his upcoming American debut~
I don't really listen to female singers before this because in my opinion, male singers are better at carrying the tunes
And this is not a sexist statement, it's actually a proven fact :D
But lately, I find myself listening to a few female singers
And I think I actually have a girl crush on Son Dambi~!!!
OMG REALLY?! Is this coming from the girl who claims that she loves pretty guys and have dedicated her life to the one and only DBSK?! You must be kidding!
I don't believe it myself either but it's true... Oh yeah~ she's hot!
I kinda fell in love with her after watching her hot performance on Music Bank
She has been called 'the female Rain'... I have no idea why, and is it supposed to be a compliment?! wtf Rain? why?! Why can't she be called 'the female Se7en'?!
She's a great singer and dancer, I must admit
Why hello there, sexy~ (omg did I just said that?)

p/s: Title taken from Son Dambi's new hit song 'Are you Crazy' <3
Test Post
10 years ago
0 Played:
Post a Comment