CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Swan Lake


This is my beloved stupid dog, Russell, looking bored and lifeless...


He sure knows how to turn on the sympathy, with puppydogeyes like that, I'd be heartless to resist him!


So, as a caring and dedicated owner *coughs*, I took him for a stroll at the lake


Stupid dog refuses to stay still... I should've just push him into the lake >:]


And these are the beautiful sceneries of the lake behind my house... there weren't many people out there coz it's drizzling and only a maniac like me would walk their dog and take pictures during this weather... but it's all good coz it's really peaceful and relaxing to be alone and surrounded by such serene scenery~












A bush of green, pink and white leaves caught my attention... and that's not all that is unique about it, turns out that the leaves are in the shape of hearts~ how cute is that?! It changes color from pink to white to green, pretty cool! It's the love tree <3



p/s: Okay so I lied! There are no swans in this story XD
Just wanted an excuse to use the title, haha
And this is just a part of the lake, it's far more beautiful than this
The drizzle got kinda heavy so I quickly headed home >.<
Might snap more pics next time when the weather's fine...


And despite me being mean to my dog, I don't actually mean it. I really do love him~ it's just tough love >:D

2 Played:

Anonymous said...

Wah, krimm~ That lake is effing beautiful O___O
LOL. The pink and yellow leaves.. So that was where your dp was from. . XD
Hahahahahaha. Tough love~ Reminds me of Jaemin soulfighters~ <3.

Mishie said...

haha yeah it's effing beautiful but it sad that i dont make full use of it lol~ i'm not a soft love type lol!