OMG~ I wanna rewind the time! Back back... replay!!!
I can't believe my holiday is almost over!
I'll be starting my short semester this coming Monday!
Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh~ *pulls hair*
I'm having so much fun and relaxation~
I don't want this holiday to end... ever!
Aish... what am I to do?!
I don't feel like going back to uni... -_-
Save meeeeeeeeee~
Omg I wanna glue myself to this house, to my bed, to the chair, to anything!
Aiks... 3 weeks of bliss and now I have to go back to the dreaded study life
Woohoo~ suck sucks sucky suxxors!
I'd like to graduate faster and enjoy life awhile before I go get a job can?
Don't deny me of a simple request, it's crucial to my sanity :D
Oh yea, went out for seafood with my family and grandma last night
Decided to wear my key necklace... ehem
Then my grandma asked why am I wearing it when I'm not even 21 yet
Then it hit me, people wear key pendants during their 21st year LOL
It's not that I didn't know about it, it just never crossed my mind when I bought it, I still don't know why it appeals to me so much, I just like it XD
Then my mum was like, "See, even Ah Ma knows it's for when you turn 21."
Hahaha... I'm struck speechless...
I'm not 21 yet... and I certainly don't wanna give off the impression that I've turned 21
Nobody wants to be considered older than they really are o_o
Oh thanks grandma! thanks alot for ruining my imaginary meaning of key! D:
*suddenly likes the crown necklace alot better ^^ *

2 Played:
gambateh, mishie!!! dont be upset!!
perhaps, that is their thinking( only 21st yrs old can wear Key pendant)nvm lor, keep it until next year.. very fast one..^^ soon u will turn 21st yrs old.. hehe
haha that's what i think oso
keep until next year! den can wear proudly... although it shows that i'm 21 liao -_-
Post a Comment